Free All Weather Cover with any purchase of a 5th Wheel from TheHitchStore.
*Note to Buyer: Quick Assembly Bracket Kits are REQUIRED for the following vehicles:
- 2002-2014 Dodge 1500
- 2003-2014 Dodge 2500 & 3500
- 2004-2014 Ford F-150
- 2000-2014 Toyota Tundra (Will not fit Crew Max)
- 2004-2012 Nissan Titan
Fits on Standard rails that travel from passenger side to drivers side with 22 inch separation.
Pin hole to pin hole for each rail is 20.5 inches.
16K E5 Fifth Wheel "5 YEAR WARRANTY"
This is the top fifth wheel on the market. CURT MFG is at the forefront of the towing industry and knows what the customer wants. Quality, Strength and Ease of Use are priority one. This will be the last fifth wheel hitch you ever buy.
- 16K (16,000 lbs) Towing Capacity
- Single hand operation
- Auto locking mechanism
- Dual pivot head
- 4 position height adjustment
- Head removal 2 pins
- Entire unit 4 pins
- Height 13 1/4" - 17"
- 10 degree lateral movement
- Anti-rattle skid plate
- Perma lube pivot bushings
- Industry standard rail configuration
- Meets or exceeds current & proposed industry standards
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY
About R5 Fifth Wheel Roller/Slider
- Up to 20,000 lb. Tow Rating
- Slides back 12 inches
- Carbide Black Finish
- Maintenance Free - no lubrication required
- Non-binding Rod-Guide feature
- Self-locking True Rolling Unit
- Accommodates both Q5 and E5 head units
- 7 Year Warranty
Secure your fifth wheel with a 5th Wheel Lock from CURT Mfg. Another great way to protect your investment is with our 10" Fifth Wheel Lube Plate. The 10" lube plate reduces normal wear & tear and eliminates messy grease deposits. If you have a truck bed shorter than 6' you will also need to purchase the 20K R5 5th Wheel Roller Slider. For Quick Installation consider a Quick Assembly Bracket Kit
Fifth Wheel Lube Plate 5th Wheel Roller Slider5th Wheel Hitch Lock *Required Options *Fifth wheel Universal Rails and mounting hardware are required for installation. Shipping Method All 5th wheel hitches are shipped via UPS Ground Shipping. Shipping to a business address is free while shipping to a residential address has a $64.99 handling charge due to the size and weight of the package. Choose your location above in the drop down.